LOVE • SERVE • GROW
Every year Southland hires college students from all over the world to come to the Southland campus to aid in the effort of running ten weeks of summer youth programs. Serving the Lord at Southland offers a unique opportunity for the staff to LOVE others by SERVING them in the camp setting while GROWING in their own personal walk with the Lord. The impact is eternal.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
- Fill out and turn in Application.
- Application received and evaluated by Southland Administration.
- References are called and applicant is either verified or denied as good potential for staff.
- Contract is sent, signed and then received by Southland Administration.*
- Arrival information and preparation communication with the staff member begins.
*Contract is a legal binding document. It is expected that if you sign the contract that you will come and be a part of the summer staff.